Farewell My Best Stranger
Farewell My Best Stranger!
Parting is such sweet sorrow!
I wanted you to stay forever
Yet, I knew it wasn't forever
Your departure leaves wounds of sorrow!
I can't call you a stranger, is this the end?
I can't celebrate your farewell!
I can celebrate your goodwill!
All good things must come to an end!
You can hate me, but I can't hate you
And won't replace you!
Sometimes, the painful goodbyes
Emanate from sweetest glories!
We meet to part, and part to meet!
Gloat in parting no more!
Bloat out painful memoirs.
Pride in the little given opportunity!
Love is never forever... Never perfect
Fare de well, my best stranger!
I'll be your eyes in which you see the world
As you sail across the seas, my heart is an ocean of seamless flow
I wanted you to stay, forever
Farewell!
Is this forever or is this the end?
Till then....
Mutsawashe
Ifechukwu



Comments
Excellently expressed Righie